We know that IPv6 over UDP/IPv4 is very useful for some users.
This is very easy to do too (see the PS) but an advantage to
have a document which specifies it is we can get a standard port...
Do you believe we should write an Internet Draft about it?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: on FreeBSD 4.3 with Netgraph a little variation of
the /usr/share/examples/netgraph/udp.tunnel script does the job.
With if_tun (for systems without a netgraph-like facility) this takes
one page of trivial code... or nothing if the user mode PPP has both
UDP and IPv6 supports.