I certainly don't care about the pseudo-random requirement for unique-per-host
opaque flow labels, but if we agree that the flow label may be used for diffserv
then it has to have semantics (i.e. it is not an opaque value). For that I am sure
we need the MSB as a flag bit, so that a classifier can tell whether it is looking
at an opaque value or at a value with semantics.

   Brian