>I've read draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-01.txt,
>I thought that we must discuss IPV6CP options.

        in my analysis and past history, IPv6CP option for assigning address
        space has been discussed and rejected (i guess i mentioned the history
        in the draft).  this partly because that this does not belong to
        PPP layer.  rough agreement at this point is to (1) use RA if /64
        assignment is to the ppp link itself, (2) use ICMPv6 prefix delegation
        for other cases.

itojun