Tim

The IPV6_RTHDRDSTOPTS is a send side only option any more (at least thats
how the spec reads).  For the recieve side,  IPV6_DSTOPTS gets you all
the destination options.

I guess that might be considered another argument for removing this option...

On the other hand, ordering of setsockopt() calls or ancillary data does
not necessarily translate into ordering in the packet (however that's
one way to implement it).

In the end, it's probably easier to keep the option then to remove it, but
I can live with either.

-vlad