John,
     Since I have already voiced an agreement with Margaret's
suggestion, let me explain my rationale.  Your document is a
mix of:

     1. Host requirements (granted they are limited functionality hosts)
     2. IPv6 over cellular links requirements

I believe that #2 is important as a standalone document.  But #1
belongs in a general host requirements document.  In Margaret's
proposal, your doc would be the genesis of two new docs that solve
bigger needs for the WG.  The technical suggestions made can simply
be included in the new drafts.

Regards,
Brian