In your previous mail you wrote:

   The IPv6 working group chairs reading of the mailing list discussion
   regarding removing site-local addresses from the IPv6 architecture is that
   there is not a consensus to make this change.

    From the email discussion we also believe there is a consensus to not
   require IPv6 implementations to support connectivity to multiple
   sites.  The suggestion made by Tim Hartrick on the list is a reasonable way
   to resolve the requirement level of site-local.  Specifically:

    >What I would like to see come out of this long discussion is simply some text
    >in the in progress "Node Requirements" document that specifies how much
   of the
    >scoped address architecture MUST be implemented and that that text would say
    >that the rules specified in Draves' draft are the only MUST implement portion
    >of the architecture.  There should be no requirement that a node be able
   to be
    >part of more than one zone.

   We believe the resulting actions from this discussion are:

     - No change to the IPv6 address architecture regarding site local
     - No change to the "Default Address Selection for IPv6" draft
     - Text to be added to the "IPv6 Node Requirements" draft as outlined by
       Tim Hartrick text (above).
     - The working group should complete the Scoped Address Architecture draft.

   Bob Hinden, Steve Deering, Margaret Wasserman
   IPv6 working group chairs

=> I officially support this consensus (modulo the default address
selection document, I believe my opinion about it is already well-known).
I congratulate the chairs on this attempt to clarify the site-local
discussion.

Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]