Hi, folks.

Now, we (TAHI Project) have released version 2.0 of conformance test suites.
You can get them from our web site.

    http://www.tahi.org/release/

And our contact point is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    Changes from Release 1.3
    * New tests:
          o <draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-15.txt>
                + MIP6 for MN tests
                    contributed by IBM Corporation
                + MIP6 for CN tests
                + MIP6 for HA tests

          o <draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-02.txt>
                + IPv6 Specification for LCNA
                + ICMPv6 for IPv6 Specification for LCNA
                + Neighbor Discovery for LCNA
                + IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration for LCNA
                + IPv6 Path MTU Discovery for LCNA
                + IPSec AH and ESP for IPv6 for LCNA
                + IPSec AH and ESP for IPv6(UDP) for LCNA
                + IPSec AH and ESP for IPv6(granularity) for LCNA

    * New targets:
          o Add remote files
                + usagi-i386/mip6EnableMN.rmt, mipl/mip6EnableMN.rmt
                    contributed by IBM Corporation

          o support MIP6 ID-15

Thanks.

----