Ralph Droms wrote:
> Adjacent nets that both use SLs is an interesting (potentially
> problematic?) architecture - I would be interested in finding
> out about
> deployment experience with that case.

This is exactly the case that Keith is concerned about. There is no
magic here, in this situation the address space needs to be coordinated,
or a nat is required. Since we are all trying to avoid nat, the hammer
approach is to simply ban SL. My argument is that it is more pragmatic
to simply document the failure modes. If we can just do that, we will be
able to put the effort into developing a PI approach with better support
for the multi-party app.

Tony