Ole,

Question:  So what would you suggest in wording that we can provide to
state that this should be the case to prevent any notion of SLs being
forwarded in our specs.  Rather than just trust the good intentions of
suppliers?  That might be the BCP.  But we cannot leave it as it is per
this discussion.  I would like to not have it again on the list.

What is your suggestion?

thanks

/jim
[Have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day]