Does this make me a terrorist network administrator, for trying to help
by showing how I might try to use one of the features of IPv6 in the
real world ?

Please do not bring up terrorism on this mailing list, not only is it
in-appropriate, it is in particularly bad taste after the recent
bombings in Bali.

I'm hoping you haven't forgotten the sad events that occurred in your
country just over twelve months ago. We here in Australia certainly
haven't.

As Vint Cerf wrote in a RFC recently, The Internet is for Everyone. Once
everyone has it (I'd say one of the fundamental inherent goals of IPv6),
hopefully the world can become a more tolerant place through
communication, allowing better understanding of different peoples view
points and beliefs. Hopefully the world will become small enough that
there will eventually be no "us and them".

Your views seem to me to be similar to those that cause terrorism in the
first place.

If they aren't, then using terrorism and the reactions to terrorism as
an example of why a feature should or shouldn't be implemented in IETF
developed protocols is offensive, insensitive, and irrelevant.