> My view on this is that you need the "scoped DNS" architecture, which
> can be seens as extension to "two-faced DNS". You can have

DNS is only one of many applications that have this problem.  you can't
solve the DNS problem and ignore those of the other applications.
also, scoped DNS will break applications that expect a consistent view
of DNS from one site to another, and it will break DNS caching.

so for me, standardizing scoped DNS is out of the question.