Hi all,
I have a doubt regarding ipv6 over ipv4 tunnel.

1. When a tunnel is configured, source and destination is configured.
Is it sufficient to configure destination address only. My means to say why source address is required.

2. Is it necessary to establish path between source and destination before configuring tunnel and use this path in routing header of tunneled packet for forwarding the packet.

3. I have one more doubt, when there is concept of fast path and slow path, which functionality of the tunnelling should go to the fast path and which functionality of tunnelling should go to the slow path.

thanks in advance

regards
ari.