Hi Mario,

The new addressing architecture has been approved for publication
as a Draft Standard, and should be published shortly.  So, the
FECO::/10 is official.

Margaret

At 01:58 PM 1/16/2003 +0100, Mario Goebbels wrote:
Hi!

I think my question is best answered in this mailing list. When I read
books about IPv6, they mention always an 48bit prefix for SL addresses,
but reading the archives of this list, the people discuss about a 10bit
prefix. Is FEC0::/10 valid now, or still a draft or subject to change
and FEC0::/48 still standard?

Thanks for your help

-mg