I agree with Michel. Although Thomas is logically correct,
I think that including section 2.0 and putting this on
standards track is a necessary signal to ensure that TLAs
are really understood to be dead.

I also think the explicit reference to 2000::/3 is useful.
It's the only space currently being allocated.

   Brian