to recall:
- this draft is used by many organisations (both providers/R&E
networks/enterprises) for address plans.
- it is a way to manage efficiently the address space you get.
- this draft was first presented 3 years ago and just need to be published,
in order for organisations that want to use it to refer to a RFC instead of
a draft that might disappear anytime.

Marc.

-- vendredi, février 21, 2003 10:43:12 -0500 Margaret Wasserman