The IPv6 working group has two session at the San Francisco IETF meeting. They are:

   MONDAY, March 17, 2003, 1930-2200
   THURSDAY, March 20, 2003, 0900-1130

There are several important topics to which we will devote significant meeting time.

  - Node Requirements
  - Prefix Delegation
  - Site-Local Usage
     o Impact of Site-Local draft
     o Moderate Use Case draft
  - MIB Updates

Please send us requests for agenda items. We will be giving priority to the above topics, but will fit other things in as time allows. For this we will give preference to current working group documents and last to status reports.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden and Margaret Wasserman