> I find this surprising. The decision to scrap TLA/NLA was taken
> a long time ago, and in any case it's always been clear that
> such boundaries were not architectural, but merely conventions
> in the address assignment scheme.

I would say existence of thses conventions (I am talking about TLA) made
incoming transition to v6 a way more feasible.

> So any implementation that takes any notice of TLA/NLA was broken
> anyway. The only boundary that
> should affect code is the /64 boundary, which is why the paragraph
> that Pekka cited is valuable.

I suppose 125-bit LPM will significantly slow down acceptance of ipv6.

I suppose that v6 will benefit from administrative steps setting
limits on LPM, at least for transitional period.

>   Brian

Thanks,

Aleksey