Hi Pekka,

- Complete work on Scoped Addressing Architecture and publish.

==> this will probably stay in limbo until some closure is reached about
site-local addressing, so putting it in a charter (as it depends on the
site-local course) may be a bit premature -- but ok if not too many cycles
are used for it now.

The charter is intended to cover all of the work that we need to do before the WG goes on hiatus.

We will need to finish the scoped addressing architecture, but
obviously some of this work is dependent on other deliverables
(i.e. figuring out what to say about site-locals).

Margaret