> Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> Exactly. It was the present incarnation, not some
> possible future incarnation, that I raised my hand
> against.

Really? By trying to sneak a major architectural change into a last 24
hour "editorial" change? I am going to file an appeal about how this
entire situation was handled on the first place.

What kind of work is that? Gathering consensus on a text that nobody has
seen because it does not exist yet? This consensus has no value and I
will now push this issue all the way to the top.

Michel.