On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Alain Durand wrote:
> 100% agreed. Still, we have to pick a default. My point is that I'd
> rather like the default case to be that apps that require global
> addresses don't have anything special to do to work.

Agree here.

Another alternative way to proceed might be to leave the scope of local
addresses "global".

And those sites who wish to change the preferences, could either pick any
one of them, or insert a custom entry in the policy label table for the
local addresses, causing communication between local-local be preferred
except for certain special cases.