Tony Hain wrote:

I think we should explicitly disallow a mismatch between local & global. In
addition, to achieve the use of globally routed in the non-local cases the
name resolution system needs to provide contextually appropriate answers.

You're asking the DNS views to be in sync with the routing views.
Possible to achieve at a cost if there is one local and one global view,
as it is current practise with two-fade DNS, but much harder
when you have n enterprise networks joining to create an extranet.
In any case, this is a layer violation.

- Alain.