Alain Durand wrote:
> So what we have here is a case where you are multihomed with
> one side that is permanently unreachable from a large portion
> of the universe.

The only difference between this and the case for > 90% of the deployed end
systems today is the multihoming. Using PA addresses with filtering doesn't
change anything about the permanently unreachable state, it just makes it
impossible for anything to figure out which prefix is more likely to be
filtered. Applications don't have to try to figure it out, because not doing
so has exactly the same effect as filtered PA's. Those that choose to take
the hint can establish an affinity for the one more likely to that app.

Tony