Paul Hoffman writes:
> In specific, it would be good if the pickier folks on this list to
> look at 2195 and see if this is really just a clarification or is a
> change that limits something we don't want to limit. Comments on any
> of the others is welcome too.

I think the change in 2195 is ok, but unneeded, as Configuration
Attribute substructure has only on value (the field inside the
configuration attribute is called value, not values, thus
configuration attribute cannot have more than one value). So only way
to send multiple attribute values is to send multiple configuration
attribute structures inside one configuration payload.

But if someone though this is not clear enough, the change is
harmless, and can be done.