Hi Gaurav.

In IKEv2, we don't call them cookies any more, but IKE SPIs. Since you're
initiating, you start with just the initiator IKE SPI (not a pair), and the
message ID for the first message is zero, not 1.

IKE SA INIT messages always have message ID zero. I would bet that many
implementations rely on this. So you should really use a new initiator IKE SPI.

Yoav