On May 4, 2011, at 9:18 AM, Qin Wu wrote:

> Hi,

RFC 3579 says:
                        "The User-Name attribute within the Access-
   Accept packet need not be the same as the User-Name attribute in the
   Access-Request."

Do current implementations copy the KeyName-NAI to the Access-Accept?

> Also I think it is not necessarily to couple  authorization with
> authentication.

They may not be coupled in other EAP contexts, but IPsec requires policy
decisions based on authenticated identity. One way or another, the IKE
implementation needs to get the real user identity for policy decisions.