Yoav,

I'd be happy to do the Juniper presentation.

-geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: ipsec-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ipsec-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Yoav
Nir
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:26 AM
To: ipsec@ietf.org
Subject: [IPsec] P2P-VPN draft and side meeting

Hi all

I am glad to see the great volume of comments about our draft. However, we do
seem to be talking about too many things at the same time.

The problems people are talking about can be divided into two broad
categories:
- Setting up tunnels between perfect strangers.
- Setting up tunnels where a chain of trust exists between the peers.

The latter category was what inspired this draft. For the side meeting on
Wednesday, I would like to limit the discussion to that category. Talking it
over with Steve, I think the agenda should be something along the following
lines:
- 20-25 minutes - a presentation about the problems in the draft
- 3x7 minutes - three presentations about deployed proprietary solutions from
Cisco, Juniper and Check Point.
- Discussion of the use cases
- Discussion of possible solutions (let's keep this broad and short)
- Discussion of next steps (that's when we ask "who volunteers to
edit/contribute/review")

Can we have volunteers to create the short vendor presentations?  We need one
from Cisco and one from Juniper. I will do the Check Point one.

Thanks

Yoav

Reminder: the side meeting will take place at the TICC on Wednesday at
20:00 local time. That's 12:00 noon UTC/GMT or 4:00 AM Pacific

Details about room, audio streaming, and jabber room will be sent to the list
early next week.