Posting again with a different subject so that this doesn't drown in the other
back and forth. Please do not reply to this message.

Hi.

Steve has come up with a formulation for the subject for discussion tonight:

In an environment with many IPsec gateways and remote clients that share an
established trust infrastructure (single domain or multi-domain), customers
want to get full mesh IPsec connectivity for efficiency. However, this cannot
be feasibly accomplished only with today's IPsec and IKE due to problems with
address lookup, reachability, policy configuration, etc. We aim to solve this
problem in an interoperable manner using IPsec and IKE and other new or
existing IETF standards.

The draft does contain other use cases, which I will mention in my
presentation, but the above use case will get most of the attention.

Those of you wishing to download the presentation material:
- Original format (1.3 MB)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28687906/P2P-VPN.zip

- Converted to PDF (56.3 MB)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28687906/P2P-VPN-PDF.zip

During the Plenary meeting (16:30-19:30 local time) I will be in the Jabber
room most of the time, so if you remote participants want to test it, and say
hi, go ahead.

Otherwise see y'all at 20:00 in room 101D.

Yoav