+1

Not only IP addresses, but actual peers may come and go. A user database
changes every day as employees (for example) come and go.

On Mar 21, 2012, at 9:26 PM, Vishwas Manral wrote:

Hi Steve,

Like I mentioned the problem is not just exhaustive configuration but also the
fact that configuration parameters like IP address change.

I agree we should expand the section you mention below.

Thanks,
Vishwas

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Stephen Hanna
<sha...@juniper.net<mailto:sha...@juniper.net>> wrote:
Keeping you entertained in the week before IETF 83...

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ipsecme issue tracker
[mailto:t...@tools.ietf.org<mailto:t...@tools.ietf.org>]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:03 PM
To: yaronf.i...@gmail.com<mailto:yaronf.i...@gmail.com>;
draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-prob...@tools.ietf.org<mailto:draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-prob...@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: [ipsecme] #218: Exhaustive configuration

#218: Exhaustive configuration

 Exhaustive configuration can work fine if there are good automated
 configuration protocols.

 Suggested Resolution: Exhaustive configuration doesn't scale for
 constrained devices in large networks. Explain this in section 3.1.

 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-
 yaronf.ietf@…          |  problem@…
    Type:  defect       |     Status:  new