Hi all.

This is the 3rd iteration of the draft I presented about in Paris.

We would like this working group to accept this, and have it added to charter.
Of course, if it gets accepted, we volunteer to be authors. If it is not
accepted, we will try to progress it as an individual submission, but we
believe that this changes IKE enough that it should come from the working group.

Yoav & Qin

Begin forwarded message: