Hi everyone,

Vishwas and Steve recently published version 01 of the Problem Statement ( http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-01). We have already gone through WG last call on this one, so I would like to ask those who commented on the previous version to verify that their inputs have been taken into account.

If no comments were missed, Paul and I will send the document to our AD within a week.

Moving forward on the auto-discovery VPN front, now is the time to start working on protocol proposals. We will not adopt any of them as WG items before the Requirements are stable (have gone through IETF and IESG review). But individual drafts are certainly welcome.

Thanks,
    Yaron