From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org<mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org>>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01.txt
Date: December 4, 2012 12:34:04 AM GMT+02:00
To: <y...@checkpoint.com<mailto:y...@checkpoint.com>>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yoav Nir and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp
Revision: 01
Title: A TCP transport for the Internet Key Exchange
Creation date: 2012-12-04
WG ID: ipsecme
Number of pages: 9
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01

Abstract:
  This document describes using TCP for IKE messages.  This facilitates
  the transport of large messages over paths where fragments are either
  dropped, or where packet loss makes the use of large UDP packets
  unreliable.