Greetings again. This begins the WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ipsecme-oob-pubkey,
"More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2". You can find the current draft at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-oob-pubkey

This document generated a fair amount of interest early, but we have not had
much discussion since. Yaron and I would *really* like to have at least five WG
members review the document and say on the list whether or not they think it is
ready in its current state to move to IETF review. If you read it and feel it
is not ready for any reason, please also say that in your message to the list.

Again, participating in WG Last Calls is a great opportunity for those who are
less active in the WG but who want to contribute to the IETF to make a
difference.

The WG Last Call should end in two weeks, on April 22. Please review the
document before then. Thanks in advance!

--Paul Hoffman