- In Sec. 3.8, why are the TSx payloads "bare", with their payload headers stripped out?

Thanks,
        Yaron

On 2013-08-21 06:47, Yoav Nir wrote:

Hi IPsec-WG,

Based on the review comments from various working group members, we have
made a revision to our original proposal for ADVPN protocol. In this
revision, we have tried to address most review comments. More review
comments will be addressed in future revisions. Please take a look at it
and provide us your valuable comment.

Changes done in this revision:
  * Introduced new exchange type called SHORTCUT exchange, instead of SHORTCUT
Notify payload.
  * Added few new notification payloads, which carries shortcut information and
shortcut status.
  * Added new ID payload called Peer Address Identification Payload. This
combines IPv4, IPv6 and FQDN Shortcut types into one.
  * Instead of using vendor-id to advertise ADVPN protocol, this draft proposes
to use ADVPN_SUPPORTED notification payload. This notification payload also
carries additional information like, capabilities supported by endpoints.
  * Now shortcut information carries shortcut peer's port number, as well. This
improves NAT scenarios supported by this draft.

Thanks,
Praveen

On 8/20/13 4:18 PM, "internet-dra...@ietf.org" <internet-dra...@ietf.org>