Hi David

I believe this would require a separate document. But I'm not sure that tying
it to an IP address is appropriate. IKE implementations work from behind NAT
devices and sometimes move around (see MOBIKE), so I think it would be more
appropriate to tie the record to any type of ID payload that we have in IKE: IP
address and FQDN at least, maybe also KEYID and RFC822 address.

You might need to profile the IKE IDs used for this.

Yoav