Yoav Nir writes:
> The VPN products from Cisco, Juniper and Check Point support them,
> as well as both StrongSwan and OpenSwan. I'm sure there are others
> as well.

But which version of their products support which version of the ECC
groups? For example I have no idea which version our toolkit, our
customers are using in their products, so I cannot know which version
of groups they support. I do know that some of them do use very old
versions, because there release cycle is very long.

So have you actually seen anyone actually using those groups between
different vendors? I think quite a lot of our customers still have
IKEv1 configured by default, and they have not yet moved to IKEv2
unless they want to use EAP or MOBIKE or something like that which is
only supported by IKEv2.