To: "Valery Smyslov" <s...@elvis.ru>; "Valery Smyslov" <s...@elvis.ru>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:40 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Valery Smyslov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth
Revision: 00
Title: The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
Document date: 2013-12-24
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 8

Abstract:
  This document defines the NULL Authentication Method for IKEv2
  Protocol.  This method provides a way to omit peer authentication in
  IKEv2 and to explicitely indicate it in the protocol run.  This
  method may be used to preserve anonymity or in situations, where no
  trust relationship exists between the parties.

The IETF Secretariat