Hi,

I would like to re-iterate the importance of clarifying the points below as it
is not possible to assess the performances, relevance and interoperability of
draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-03 at this stage - - these are all important
issues to potential users of this techology.

Thank you,

 Frederic Detienne