To: "ipsec" <ipsec@ietf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 7:37 AM
Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: New Version Notification fordraft-sheffer-autovpn-00.txt

Hi,

Yoav and I just published this draft. The two main points are:

- IPsec opportunistic encryption is also interesting between security gateways, not only between hosts. - With a bit of extra plumbing, opportunistic encryption can be "upgraded" post facto into full authentication.

Comments are welcome on this list, but note that this is not proposed as a working group document.

Thanks,
Yaron