Greetings again. We finished WG Last Call on
draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth a while ago, but as our Area Director was
reading it, she found some wording problems that were significant enough for
her to want to hold it back for an editing pass. For example, there are places
where singular and plurals are mixed up, or words are repeated in a sentence,
in a way that someone doing an IETF Last Call might be confused.

The chairs are seeking a volunteer to copy edit the draft. This could be a
great way for someone who wants to participate in the WG to contribute to our
work without having to write a protocol or even code one up. Part of the work
of the IETF is development of protocols, but another part is moving those
protocols forwards in a way where everyone can use them; this request falls
into the latter category.

Please reply to me off-list if you're willing to help the WG and take this on.
I suspect this task would take at most only a few hours.

--Paul Hoffman