On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Syed Ajim Hussain <sye...@huawei.com> wrote:
>        Thanks for your reply, This problem happened in real scenario,
> problem is-  both the Tunnel end points are different vendor,
>        They handle it differently.

Near as I can tell there are two possible behaviors: two (or more)
sets of SAs, or one set with each exchange resulting in new SAs that
replace the old ones.  If other behaviors result, I'd like to hear it!

>        We can defined this behavior in RFC,

If the two behaviors result straightforwardly from the RFC as it
stands and local implementation choices, then I don't see a need to
"define", just describe.  Publishing a new RFC to describe this seems
a bit wasteful of resources.

Nico