On Tue, 19 Aug 2014, Les Leposo wrote:

the entire ipsec system is brought down/up, eg racoon is completely
killed and restarted all the time.
Sounds like a totally reproducible crash/signal.

I'm sure if you file a radar with the procedure of how to reproduce (including
connection duration & user activity), may be even a test account on your
server, a developer on that end can gdb their way to the fix.

You would also have to indicate how long this problem has been happening e.g.
years/months, ios versions (to identify regressions).

Years ago I tried to file bug reports for IPsec to Apple. No feedback
ever, and lots of "developer" spam email.

If Apple cares, they can contact me to convince me the process changed.
But from what I'm hearing, if you're not doing millions in revenue, you
don't really get their attention whatsoever.

Paul