Greetings again. Please review draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-03.txt: it is
now our WG Last Call item.

If you commented earlier, please look at
<http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-03> and
see if your comments were reflected either by adoption, or by an adequate
comment on the issue you brought up.

If you did not comment during the first part of the WG Last Call, but you were
intrigued by some of the comments in the last call, *please* read the document
and comment, even if just to say "I have reviewed this document and it is fine"
or "I have now reviewed the document and here are a few things that still
deserve comment".

If it looks like there is general agreement, we'll close out this
second/continued WG Last Call in two weeks, on February 11.

--Paul Hoffman