Replying to myself to prevent others from sending messages to the
internet-drafts and i-d-announce.

On Apr 25, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Yoav Nir <ynir.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

This new version closes (I think) all the open issues. I have removed all
references to GDOI as it has been pointed out that GDOI allocated sender-ID
bits from the visible IV, not the invisible salt. I have replaced all places
where it said “sender ID” with “Salt”. I have made the salt generated from the
keymat just as it is for AES-GCM. The TLS working group has moved in a whole
other direction ([1]) where they will generate a 96-bit value and XOR that with
the record counter to produce the nonce. We can’t do that without revising ESP,
so for this document I’ll just leave it at that.

With this I believe the document is ready for WGLC. I might want to add an
appendix with an example.

Yoav