After re-reading the draft I think that I'm also a bit unhappy with the way the last table
(Section 4.2) is introduced. The draft says that this table is:

  Recommendation of Authentication Method described in [RFC7427]
  notation.

However, the values from this table are just examples in RFC7427.
Why exactly these algorithms were selected for recommendation?
What about others (EdDSA, GOST etc)? I understand that
the algorithms listed were probably most popular (at least some of them)
at the time RFC 7427 ws written. But why continue to maintain
this list, when it is just a list of examples in RFC7427?

Well, I understand that some recommendations should be given.
But probably only those signing algorithms that have non-MAY
status should be listed and a note should be added that
all others are MAY (that will refer to any unlisted signature
algorithm)?

What others think?

Regards,
Valery.