The point of listing algorithms here is to list which ones are Quantum Safe,
and which are not, as that may not be obvious to an implementor.  Pointing them
to 4307bis isn't helpful, as it doesn't mention which ones are Quantum Safe.

Now, this draft is still fairly early (pending the discussion of requirements);
it is quite unlikely that it will be accepted as-is.  I agree that this might
not be the ultimate right spot for it; we might (say) amend 4307bis to
explicitly state which algorithm is QR or not (and also state that any RFC that
defines future algorithms will include their expected Quantum Resistance in the
security considerations).  However, until we have a landing spot for such
information, I can't think of any place better than this draft.