The latest revision of draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis -15 was published a week
ago.  I haven't seen any additional discussion of the draft since then. I'd
like to conclude the WGLC on this draft and progress it to the IESG. Before I
do so, are there any unresolved remaining concerns with the draft?

Thanks,
Dave