Who are you expecting to set or change the source port?

If the IKE daemon, it does not know how much traffic an SA will do. So it won't
do a good job.

If the network device will rewrite 4500, it is completely transparent to the
IKE daemon. This is fine but then I do not see why you need a standards
document?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone