Hi.

I’d like to address the second comment.

> On 15 Mar 2017, at 3:33, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farr...@cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

<snip/>

> - ENCR_NULL IMO ought be MUST NOT - did the WG discuss
> that explicitly?  If so, can you provide a pointer to the
> archive?  If not, does it still have to be a MUST?  I do
> wonder who wants to use AH via NAT but cannot, which seems
> to be the justification.

This was raised at some meeting, and it was claimed that people are using it.
This includes other standards bodies like IEEE 1588.

Although I don’t think IEEE 1588 is ever used over NAT, we need ENCR_NULL if we
are to pull AH out of implementations (and implementations have been removing
AH for years. It’s practically deprecated)