Hi all

FYI: The I2NSF working group is meeting today immediately after IPsecME and in
the same room (convenient!)

We are going to spend some time on SDN-based IPsec Flow Protection [1].  We
have had some discussion in the past about Case #2, which is about provisioning
traffic keys (in the form of IPsec SAs) from an SDN controller to the NSF
(which is I2NSF-speak for, among others, an IPsec host/gateway). There were
some objections and we would like to bring that discussion to a close.

For your convenience, this part is the first thing on our agenda.  You are all
invited.

As a heads-up, we will also be looking for a volunteer to help with review of
this document, especially with pruning some of the YANG stuff in Appendix A
([2]). It’s been suggested that 2018 is the wrong year to publish a way to
configure IPsec gateways to use DES.  Or KINK.

Hope to see you all there,

Linda & Yoav

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-03
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-03>