Éric Vyncke via Datatracker writes:
> COMMENT:
>
> Thank you for the work put into this document. I found it very
> interesting to read BTW. I have only one minor non-blocking comment:
> please read RFC 8126 to have a correct IANA section about "type
> 16435" (and others). Same applies for section 5.1.

As an IANA expert for those registries, I have no idea why you think
the IANA Section for them are not correct. What do you think is wrong
with them?

The 16435 number has already been allocated from the Status
notification registry by IANA, and as far I as understand the IANA
section for creating the "IKEv2 Post-quantum Preshared Key ID Types"
contains everything that is needed.